Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jonathan Jay's launch of SuccessTrack

You may have watched Jonathan Jay's previous organisation grow over the last 8 years and thought "interesting - but his organisation lacks a certain professionalism, so it's not worth my time or financial investment"

That was my take, anyway. All I did was watch his emails and direct mails arrive in my office for eight years. A sort of passive "lurker" - that was me.

Then when I saw him starting up his latest venture - SuccessTrack - and I decided to take action. So it seems that he had established a "brand" with me over those eight years - one of persistence, which I respected (even if I thought the organisation he started lacked a certain finesse).

Why did I take action now? Because his persistence paid off with a very healthy sale of that organisation and now I brand him as someone with not only persistence but progressive profitability as well. And the opportunity to learn ways to grow your business immediately is of course a very attractive prospect to me as much as it probably is to you.

So as I said - I took action. I signed up for his launch weekend seminar for business owners and boy did I enjoy every minute of it! He and his team delivered a very full-on agenda of information, insights and inspiration.

You can check out http://www.jonathanjay.com/ to learn more about this guy and what he's up to.

Over the following days, I will be posting some of the notes I've taken from the weekend, along with my reflections on those notes. But for now, it's time to finish typing up my notes.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Brad .. did you write this? or was it "given" to you by the organisers? Feels like a classic piece of Internet sales chat for JJavrba

Anonymous said...

I wrote it myself, Jim - letting the internet sales chat style wash over me and out through my fingers.

I am coming back into my normal corporate self now though :-)

Thanks for asking