Monday, September 8, 2008

Great Marketing Book - FOR FREE


I'm really not sure why I am doing this! Why would I bother taking the time to promote somone else who I have not as yet really interacted with very much? I guess there are a few reasons;




  1. The book's as inspiring as it is informative - and it's broken down into seriously simple steps


  2. I am still feeling the rush from being at the SuccessTrack seminar I was on at the weekend - where I saw Jonathan Jay really walking his talk (and book text)


  3. I've a notion he may get wind of this and decide to have a chat with me


I haven't completed typing up my notes yet, but I thought this link to his FREE BOOK was worth putting up! http://www.freemarketingbook.org/



Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed reading this book and I'm reading it again now, taking some action as I do

RonDon said...

Well I've registered for my free copy. If I get swamped with spam and he comes a knocking at my door on a Sunday morning I'll know who to blame. Cheers, Ron