Thursday, September 11, 2008

A few of my notes from Peter Thomson's session

Peter Thomson had a lot to say and I took alot of notes, which you will see in subsequent posts. In the mean time check out http://www.tgimondays.com

OK - first notes...

  • Deepak Chopra said “spend money to create a vacuum for more money”, so my wife tells me she’s vacuuming (when she's at the shops)!
  • "I don’t sell – I allow people to buy (if I like them) "
  • "I only deal with people I like"
  • Fedex Michael Bash says you want people who “stay, say and pay”
  • Key advice: DDWT (don’t deal with tossers)
  • All communication is about convincing someone to do / not do something today or tomorrow
  • You’ve probably wee’d all over your website – no one is interested in “we”, they want to know about “me”

No comments: